Shipping & Handling
Please ensure all delivery information is correct. If there is incorrect and/or missing information, we may be required to contact you to update the delivery information, which may cause delays in delivering your order. Delays may also occur as a result of customs clearance.
Your local customs office may require additional documents and time to clear your package, which may delay the estimated delivery time.
Your order may be delivered to you by either the local post office or a local courier. Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by your local post service, so the package will be received with your regular mail. If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the postal service to advise on how and where your delivery can be collected.
There will be no reshipping arrangement made in case parcels are returned for wrong addresses, incomplete addresses and returned due to unavailability.
1. The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: Dog tag
2. Returned items must be in their unused condition with the original packing. We do not accept a returned item that has been worn, damaged, washed, or altered in any way.
3. We accept return of products. Customers have the right to apply for a return within 14 days after the receipt of the product.
4. We do not accept returned items that have been sent back without proper returns requests.
5. We do not offer Freight To Collect (FTC) service for the packages returned to us. The returns will be made at your own cost.
6. Please be sure to double-check your returns before shipping them out. We are not responsible for the return of non-cafmelo products .
Note: The original shipping fee and Shipping Guarantee are non-refundable.
TAXES & DUTIES
Import taxes, duties and related customs fees may be charged once the parcel arrives at the destination country. These charges are determined by the customs office of the specific destination.
Payment of these charges and taxes is the responsibility of the recipient and will not be covered by us. For further details of charges, please contact your local customs office.
CUSTOMS & REGULATIONS
You are responsible for checking your local postal regulations for restricted items, as we cannot be held liable for any items that are not accepted into the specific country.
FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEES
If you credit card account is in a currency other than US Dollars, you may be charged at a different exchange rate than what is quoted on our website. You may also be subject to a foreign currency transaction fee. These fees are determined by your bank's pricing and transaction fee policies. We are not responsible for the exchange rate of any charges your bank or issuing credit card company may charge you. For further details of foreign transaction fees, please contact your bank.
Our store prices are shown in your local currency, but in USD when you checkout. All transactions will be handled in USD through Paypal or Credit card at the checkout page.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to the fulfillment centerfor dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The fulfillment center and the postal service company process the orders, which takes an additional 3–5 days.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from ourfulfillment centerto the destination. International delivery usually takes about 7-15 business days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time.
- Dear customer, if it is during the peak sales season, the package tracking may not be updated in time during this period, but it is actually in normal transportation. But don't worry, we will continue to follow up to ensure that your package is delivered normally.
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
*Shipping times may be affected during public holidays as manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations during these times. Though this is unfortunately out of our control, we will try our best to improve on this issue.If you have any questions, please contact us: email@example.com